Children of the Americas is a registered 501(c)(3) Non-Profit organization in the USA (DBA Americas Children) and depends on public donations to continue working with the children. Almost all of the support we receive comes from individual donors either directly or through workplace donations.
Making a donation through our secure server is fast and easy, and when we receive your donation, we will send you an acknowledgment in the mail for tax purposes. You can also donate a vehicle (car/truck/RV) from anywhere in the U.S. Our service picks up the vehicle and handles all the paper work.
It’s easy to help these kids. Thank you so much!
Designated Giving: To make a special designation specifically for Keith Durkin or David Rust for any donation, please mention this in the note section when making an online donation or on a separate note when mailing a check (not on the check itself).
Please choose from one of the donation options below.
DONATE ONLINE: To make a secure, on line donation click the donate button to the right and donate online for children in need.
DONATE BY CHECK: To make a payment through the mail, please make checks payable to Children of the Americas and mail to the following address:
Children of the Americas
10924 Oro Vista Avenue
Sunland, CA 91040
DONATE YOUR VEHICLE: To donate a car click here
America’s Children deeply values the contributions that our donors make to sustain our work. To protect the privacy of our donors and their special relationship with us, we maintain the following policies:
– We do not trade our donor lists with other organizations.
– We do not sell our donor lists to other organizations.
– We will contact donors prior to listing their names in our publications to solicit their consent and their preferred listing.
– We offer donors the option to be recognized anonymously.
– Donors may request that they not be solicited in the future.
– Donors may request not to receive mailings, such as our newsletter.